The strength of IDS Operations is its commitment to finding and developing a labour pool with the necessary skills and experience to meet the staffing and support needs of governments and the military.
We work with Base Commanders and partner companies to identify specific staffing and service needs, and then deliver those requirements from our existing staff pool or by sourcing the skills they demand. IDS Operations provides:
- A database of 2500 local workers in Romania and Bulgaria with a wide range of specialist and vocational qualifications
- Direct links with schools and further education facilities to ensure a continuing stream of qualified candidates
- Technical English language tuition to all personnel registered with IDS Operations
- Staffing and personnel services
- Security and medical screening of personnel
- Recruitment and administration of personnel for contracted services i.e. large-scale catering need
Corporate Social Responsibility Programme
As part of its commitment to local development, IDS Operations has, since June 2008, offered free English classes to communities in the areas around the bases and facilities we service.